Tuesday 14 May 2013

Red, Red Wine

Makes me forget... oh, oh.... 

You all know how the song goes!

I'm staring down the barrel of a 30 day working month... yes you heard (read) me - month! Between my two jobs, I'm working 30 days straight. This may seem a little crazy (cue maniacal laugh here), but sometimes you have to do these things!

I have hit about half way in this crazy month and came home tonight to an empty house. Spaghetti (delicious - my father's recipe) and a glass of red wine (Sainsbury's brand - we are still on a budget people!) were in order. I've never been a big casual drinker, but have grown up with my parents always having a glass or two of wine with dinner. 

My question is when does it become sad to sit at home enjoying a glass or two of wine by oneself, or am I, heaven forbid becoming an adult? They say one is good for your health right?


No comments:

Post a Comment